Differentiate your EHR by giving your users the ability to electronically prescribe controlled substances through the EPCS Gold™ 2.0 platform.
Over 75 EHR firms
- Be a “first mover” with the ability to e-prescribe controlled substances today
- Avoid development, certification, and audit costs required to build it yourself
- Appeal to specialty practices by delivering complete e-prescribing functionality
- Intuitive, easy-to-use solution delivered within existing provider prescribing workflow
have partnered with DrFirst to deliver e-prescribing of controlled substances to their users. They avoided the cost and complexity of building and maintaining the service themselves by leveraging EPCS Gold 2.0 to get to market now and provide specialty providers significant benefits that their competitors can’t.
Integrate EPCS Gold™ into your EHR. DrFirst provides:
- Over 3 years of EPCS experience; 1st in the U.S. to transmit controlled substance prescriptions electronically
- Ongoing development and systems management to meet ongoing industry certifications and requirements
- Improved time to market while decreasing costs for delivering EPCS services
- Expert consultants on state, federal and pharmacy market details for EPCS
- An EPCS technology partnership allowing you to focus on other core competencies and innovation
With EPCS Gold™ 2.0, physicians using your EMR/EHR system can:
- Prescribe schedule II-V drugs electronically
- Ensure prescribed controlled drugs are checked for clinical & formulary edits
- Eliminate potential transcription and pharmacy errors
Fill out the form above to speak with one of our business development consultants about the services and integration options offered for the EPCS GoldTM platform.