Stepping Stone to EMR/EHR
Take a Step-by-Step Approach to a Full EMR/EHR!
Are you too busy seeing patients to bother with an electronic medical record?
Do you think the government should be paying YOU to adopt an EMR?
If you said YES, DrFirst has a 3-step migration path that allows your practice to build A health IT strategy as you become more comfortable with the technology and allows your practice to reduce the financial burden through the use of Federal incentive money.
- Start with Rcopia-Classic
- Avoid costly Medicare MIPPA penalties
- Eligible for PQRS incentives
- Save your practice time = money
- Get accustomed to using technology in your practice workflow
- Upgrade to Rcopia-MU
- Earn up to $63,750 in federal incentive payments for as little as $7/day
- Experience an average 450% ROI
- Eliminating any out-of-pocket costs for EHR
- Take the $18-65K in incentive money you can receive over the next 5 years and re-invest it into an EHR when the practice is ready potentially.
- Transition to an EHR
DrFirst partners with 200+ EMR/EHR vendors. These partnerships allow Rcopia users to easily transition their data and practice to a fully paperless system at their own pace.
Benefit from taking DrFirst 3-step approach to a fully paperless practice by:
- Implementing a solution that doesn't take time away from your already busy schedule
- Avoiding headaches associated with a total office-workflow overhaul
- Reducing the learning curve for providers and staff
- Growing your practice's health IT strategy at your own pace
- Saving money that can be used to invest in the right system after you are comfortable with electronic workflow
Complete the form above for a no cost and no obligation call to see how we can help you customize an IT solution that's best for your individual practice.
Dr. Kehtan of Rockville Internal Medicine Group
Health Alliance Plan