EHR Stimulus Funding
Going paperless to receive ehr stimulus funding is a lot easier than you think! The question is not whether to go paperless or not, it is a matter of WHEN! There are many factors to consider when determining whether your practice will be successful at taking the leap to 100% electronic AND qualifying for funding. There are some important questions to honestly ask yourself to avoid rushing into a bad situation down the line.
Questions To Consider Before Selecting A Solution To Qualify For Federal Incentives
- Am I primarily interested in getting the EHR incentive money?
- Am I primarily interested in going 100% electronic, and the EHR incentive money is just a nice bonus?
- Do I have the upfront capital to invest in an EHR? Or do I need the Federal ehr stimulus funding to pay for my investment?
- Do I have the buy-in from my staff to make the switch? Are they tech savvy?
- Would my staff benefit from taking a slower, more measured approach to adding technology piece-by-piece into our practice?
- Am I prepared to scan in all my patient folders to include in my EHR, devote staff time for EHR training, and do the necessary attestation paperwork to qualify for ehr stimulus funding?
- Am I far enough along in the process of selecting an EHR, that I won't miss the 2011 window to meet the ehr stimulus funding requirements?
Explore Your Options with DrFirst and Maximize Your Return
DrFirst is able to assist you in tailoring a solution for your practice based on your responses! For example, RcopiaMU can quickly and inexpensively help you achieve Meaningful Use requirements and obtain ehr stimulus funding incentive money for your practice. DrFirst guarantees that all eligible physicians who use RcopiaMU correctly will meet Meaningful Use requirements. This enables you to convert to a fully paperless practice at your own pace and receive ehr stimulus incentive money that can help you fund your eventual transition to an EHR.
To learn more about the EHR Stimulus and how the options from DrFirst can help your practice, complete the form above to attend a webinar! If you are ready to take the step to an EHR, DrFirst is partnered with over 200 vendors, of which we are sure one will be the right fit for your practice!
Health Alliance Plan