E-prescribing and DischargeRx
Working with DrFirst is a Proven Success Strategy!
Join over 290 EMR, EHR and HIS vendors who have chosen to integrate DrFirst e-prescribing and dischargeRx technology into their systems and deliver our award-winning Rcopia® e-prescribing functionality to their clients. Vendors who take advantage of a partnership with DrFirst:
- Enhance your system with e-prescribing functionality in your workflow
- Meet strict CCHIT certification standards
- Satisfy MIPPA and the ARRA/HITECH Meaningful Use criteria for e-prescribing
- Satisfy DEA controlled substance e-prescribing requirements
DrFirst offers the most robust product on the market, with competitively priced options, decreased time-to-market, and solutions that will continue to meet or exceed industry requirements.
Tailored to the needs of your EMR/EHR/HIS system, DrFirst e-prescribing/dischargeRx functionality can facilitate:
- Electronic prescribing of legend drugs – brand name and generics
- Electronic prescribing of controlled substances
- Electronic routing to local, mail order or hospital internal pharmacy
- Patient Medication History, including eligibility and formulary to assist drug selection
- Clinical Decision Support Rules to aid providers in reducing Adverse Drug Events
- Medication Adherence functionality and services to reduce prescription abandonment
Why Integrate E-prescribing and DischargeRx Solutions from DrFirst?
- Proven Partnerships
DrFirst has helped 290+ health IT vendors successfully integrate and launch e-prescribing systems as part of their product offering - more than any other vendor.
- Proven Experience
- Over a decade of electronic prescribing knowledge
- More than six years of award-winning customer service
- A Surescripts Gold Certified Provider for four consecutive years
- The #1 Standalone eRx software as ranked by Black Book
- Currently trafficking more than 1.5 million eRx prescriptions every week
- Coveted SafeRx White Coat award for three consecutive years
100% success rate supporting EHR/EMR/HIT partners through MU 2011 (Stage 1) and MU 2014 (Stage 2) certifications.
- Marketing and Sales Support
DrFirst inside your system makes a compelling offer for new customers and a winning product offering for your current clients. Plus, the DrFirst account management and marketing communications teams are ready to support your communications and collateral needs, and to co-market with you side-by-side when appropriate.
- Added Value
Our additional value-added services include our EHR Advisor service, designed to speed referrals of medical practices that are ready to upgrade to an EMR/EHR, PMS, or other health IT system.
- A Certain Future
DrFirst has the longevity to be your partner today and into the future, providing you continuous product improvements and expanding resources that help you stay ahead of the curve.
How to Partner with DrFirst
DrFirst offers three levels of e-prescribing integration, based on functionality desired, cost requirements, time-to-market objectives, and your long-term goals.
Level 1 - Interface Solution
- 1-way or 2-way interface between Rcopia e-prescribing system and your EMR/PMS or other health IT application
- Facilitates a private-label solution with your application's branding
- Offers the lowest-cost path to e-prescribing, and rapid time-to-market
Level 2 - Portal Integration
- Better workflow integration to create the right user experience for physicians
- Launches private-labeled, web-based e-prescribing application from within your system
- Supports bi-directional exchange of patient demographic and clinical data
Level 3 - Rcopia Engine
- You take full control of the user interface and user experience
- Enables programmatic calls to Rcopia's engine for full e-prescribing functionality
- Offers a totally-seamless e-prescribing capability within your system
Whether your needs are best-served by a simple interface between systems or a deep integration of our software within your workflow – and whether you're pursuing an immediate integration or a phased-approach adoption path for e-prescribing needs — DrFirst is ready to support and service your objectives. Please call us today, or complete the Partner Contact form above, for more information.