E-prescribing for Physicians
The Road from E-prescribing to Your Future EHR
Studies show that e-prescribing is the simplest way to significantly improve patient safety and reduce rising medication costs*. DrFirst, gives you a clear and simple path from e-prescribing with Rcopia®, to achieving Meaningful Use, and receiving incentive payments to fund your future EHR.
Roadmap to Health IT Success in 3 Easy Steps
DrFirst has developed a simple step-by-step approach so your practice can quickly experience the benefits of healthcare technology in an affordable, low-commitment way, starting with Rcopia.
Step One: Start with Rcopia
- Avoid costly Medicare MIPPA penalties
- Qualify for PQRS incentives
- Save your practice time and money
- Get accustomed to using technology in your practice
- Begin collecting electronic medication history and patient demographics
Step Two: Upgrade to RcopiaMU℠
- Earn up to $63,750 in incentive payments without a major financial outlay
- Experience an average 450% ROI
- Minimize or eliminate out-of-pocket costs for EHR
- Take your time to research the wide variety of specialty specific and general EHR systems on the market to find the right EHR solution for your practice
- Take the incentive money and re-invest it into an EHR when your practice is ready
Step Three: Transition to an EHR
DrFirst partners with 290+ EMR/EHR vendors. These partnerships allow Rcopia users to seamlessly transition their existing data and practice to a fully paperless system while still accessing DrFirst’s world-class e-prescribing functionality and features.
Complete the form above for a no cost and no obligation call to see how we can help you customize an IT solution that's best for your individual practice.
Dr. Kevin Gil explains how his patients and practice have benefited from e-prescribing with Rcopia.