Achieve Medicare and Medicaid "Meaningful Use" Incentives With a Modular EHR
Rcopia-MU is a low-cost ONC-ATCB certified modular EHR option that's ideal for physicians who:
- Aren't ready to make the commitment to an electronic medical record (EMR)
- Who have run out of time this year to implement an EMR and meet the 90 day attestation requirement
- Are planning to retire in the next few years
- Don't have time or resources to change their practice workflow
- Want to start with basic technology while still meeting the requirements
- Want to get a 450% Return on Investment from their Medicare or Medicaid Incentives
How Can Rcopia-MU Help You Earn Up to $63,750?
By using Rcopia-MU, you will qualify for Medicare or Medicaid incentive money through the ARRA HITECH Act. Rcopia-MU meets all 25 core and menu objectives to qualify you for Stage 1 "Meaningful Use" requirements while also helping you to:
- Provide a higher level of patient service and safety
- Save time and money
- Streamline practice workflow
- Utilize true e-prescribing
Why Upgrade to Rcopia-MU?
Rcopia-MU allows you to add functionality one piece at a time instead of changing your entire workflow all at once.
With Rcopia-MU, you'll not only provide better quality of care and safety, but also...
- Satisfy HITECH Act requirements for Stage 1 Meaningful Use requirements and receive Medicare or Medicaid incentive money.
- Avoid penalties in the coming years.
- Minimize workflow to increase practice efficiency.
- Enjoy customer-friendly training to get your practice up and running fast
- Transition your practice to paperless at your own pace
- Get your incentive money before investing in a long term EHR or EMR solution
- Be eligible for AttestEasy, DrFirst's concierge service to assist you along the way to ensure that you meet all the measurements needed for successful attestation.
When the time comes and you decided to transition to an EMR/EHR for your practice, remember that DrFirst guarantees a smooth data migration to over 200 EMR/EHR partners. Our partnerships allow you to transition your practice from paper records to fully electronic in the future, without the hassles typically seen by providers switching from one vendor to another.
DrFirst's affordable, efficient, and simple Rcopia-MU and AttestEasy combination is a proven approach to fulfilling Meaningful Use regulations and getting your incentive money (check out some of our satisfied providers). Contact DrFirst today by filling out the form above for a no-cost, no-obligation consultation and let us answer your questions about Meaningful Use.
DrFirst helped Dr. Janice Postal take the "Monster" out of Meaningful Use and Medicare incentives with Rcopia-MU, the ONC-ATCB certified modular EHR.
Rest Easy With AttestEasy!
AttestEasy is DrFirst's concierge service that helps practices successfully attest for Meaningful Use incentives. Find out how Nicole Laviera benefited from AttestEasy.
Rcopia-MU Certification Details
Rest Easy with AttestEasy!
Mike Arsov, M.D., P.A.
Osceola Cardipulmonary Clinic